Wednesday, September 22, 2004

No Tell Gift Shop

It was bound to happen, No Tell Motel merchandising! Finally gifts for those hard-to-buy-for loved ones. My dad's birthday is tomorrow and I've already ordered him one of everything. Much cooler than a Home Depot gift certificate or getting him a "ridiculously fancy" socket set from Sears that he's going to immediately exchange for a more practical one after my stepmother accidently runs over the package in the driveway.

Even better, pick up something extra pink for someone who has no idea what the No Tell is and see their response, "What the hell are you trying to imply?" or "Are you hitting on me?"

All proceeds will go to supporting the journal and martini mix.

6 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Abulsme said...

Ah ha! Here is where the profit part comes in!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger RL said...

Yeah, PROFIT. Heh heh. Between this and Adsense I'm m4d rich!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Abulsme said...

Are you going to link to it from the motel itself? Or did I just miss it?

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger RL said...

There will be a Gift Shop button on the No Tell nav bar when our designer gets to it. The school year has started, so she has classes and a new job that take priority.

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a mug? I know there's no money in mugs, but I bet you sell at least one more of those than them there dog shirts.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger RL said...

That dog shirt is darling and unique!

We could make mugs. Does anyone actually buy mugs? I thought that was something you got free at work or as a gift from somebody who hated you. Every few years I end up donating 10 or 15 mugs to Purple heart because I don't have room for them in the cupboard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home