Sunday, December 26, 2004

32

What has my 32nd year brought me so far? Some nasty acid reflux and unexpected barfing (apologies to the folks walking behind me in the Don Pablos parking lot this evening). It's also suddenly impossible for me to bend much at my waist (or what's left of it). My one pair of maternity jeans are pinching and uncomfortable. My other pants are getting tight too. At my doctor's appointment on Weds she made some comment about how this is when the pregnancy "stops being fun." Stoopid me didn't even notice the fun parts over the past 8 months.

Despite that, I feel much better now than I did over the past couple weeks trying to get everything finished by the holidays. Our Rebeccamas Eve party was fun even though several gifts vanished before the guests arrived and I have no idea where they went.

Chris and I are leaving on a secret four night getaway tomorrow morning. An escape from the home improvement projects and all things responsible. I should have Internet access the first two days, but I doubt I'll have it the last two.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Abulsme said...

Enjoy the secret getaway!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger shanna said...

merry birthday, etc!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home