Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hotttatatata

Our call for anthology submissions has only been out for a few days, but we already have quite the selection of naughty, yet discrete poems. Please keep them coming. I need something to talk about over dinner aside from what appeared in diapers.

I'll continue making my "typing with one hand" jokes and it's true. More often than not, I am typing with one hand -- because I'm holding an infant with the other. Like I said, the poems are good, but I'm somebody's mother now. Watch what you think and what you say! How would you like it if somebody thought that about your mom?

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Reb:

Looks you're handling motherhood with all the grace and aplomb we've come to expect of you.

I'm digging No Tell. Hope you'll make time to read my latest and greatest attempt at verse, "Cock Rock + Breast Chest = So Best"

xo
Misha

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger RL said...

Congratulations Misha! Pout your lips and snap a pic. You've made the cover of the anthology.

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I've been muttering through some notes on seduction for the last three days and the best I can come up with so far is seeing seduction as the gradual leaching of individuals into one another, or some kind of Copernican Revolution, some kind of phase transition, the setting of two things against one another for the same goal. Is this too much? Maybe I'd be better off with naughty rather than discrete (oblique?)

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger RL said...

Actually Oliver, that sounds pretty interesting. We've been getting plenty of naughty (not that there's anything wrong with that), but there's always room for discretion.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll keep my head down, then. Unfortunately my discretion now has me forming something based on bone structures, but who knows what will happen? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home