Thursday, June 16, 2005

She Just Won't Quit

Since some of you are voicing your displeasure with lists, memes, sharing private info and other annoying blog filler pastimes, here's some more stuff you don't care about because I won't be bullied:

What I Did Today:

9:00 a.m. Got out of bed, put on pair of beige cotton bikini underwear
10 a.m. - 11:40 a.m. Yoga class, today's focus was back bending and quad stretches
Noon - 12:45 p.m. Gideon's four month doctor visit, vital stats: weight 15.11 pounds (70th percentile), height 26 inches (87th percentile), head circumference 45cm (>95th percentile -- baby fucking oppenheimer)
1 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Lunch with Chris, Mexican, beef taco & cheese enchilaldas
2:00 p.m - 2:15 p.m. Read and briefly commented on poem Tony sent
2:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Played "I am Spartacus" and "Tummy Time" with Gideon
3:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. Fed Gideon
3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Worked on draft of poem after considering Tony's comments
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Read e-mail and blogs
5:00 Began composing this blog entry

Note: I've never met Tony in person, but he's my friend. That's right, I make friends via my blog. I have a whole slew of blog buddies.

Let's see, what else, oh in case you were wondering what it would be like to kiss me:

dominant
You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make
sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully,
it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into
you playing the dominant role MEORW!


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Something else you don't know about me: I'm afraid of needles, like "pass out when I give a blood sample" afraid.

I'm also afraid of all this blog chatter about book reviews. I'm afraid that someone is going to call out "Crucial Rooster" as being flip or low on calorie.

When I say afraid, I don't mean "needle" afraid.

It's like, I want your respect but won't play by your rules.

It's like, I wanted that job promotion but wouldn't stop wearing jeans to work.

13 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger C. Dale said...

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Well, I love you. This blog is the best!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger shanna said...

wait, you forgot to talk about tv! but that's a snap to fix. just paste in a link to the commercial that just had me rolling on the couch--it's called "you can't overlove your underwear." that will tie in with your panty lead nicely.

http://www.avvideo.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=32962

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Emily Lloyd said...

Reb, thanks and adoration. In the past two days I've gotten pinged on my blog for writing crappy poetry, declaring a piercing, and somehow thinking I'm capable of looking after children (because I'm going through a divorce, I must be too UNSTABLE to trust with kids, sayeth Anon).

Love, love, love to you.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Reb, you R O C K!

*lmao*

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger RL said...

C. Dale,

I love you. If we don't meet in Vegas sometime in 2006, I will die.

Shanna,

I have TiVo which is great because as a busy mom I don't have time for commercials. But that is a good commercial. You're right. Later tonight I will blog about two new shows I've been watching regularly "Craft Corner Deathmatch" and "How Do I Look?"

Emily,

Are you kidding me? I'm married and the only piercings I have are in my ears and I can't be trusted around my own son.

I fear his first word will be "Fucking-A!"

Or is that "words"?

Anyhow, fuck snarky anon posters. Spineless bitches.

Simon,

Bring it on.

I have a tale of a bird pooping on my jogging stroller that will rock the blogsphere.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger RL said...

Oh, and not to leave you out. Hi Suzanne!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger jwg said...

Please oh please give me a blog fight (not with me, mind you, I just want to watch).

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Patty said...

I love your blog!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Radish King said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Abulsme said...

I have been inspired by Reb, and will post the hour by hour chronicle of my day today on my blog once the day is over. Unfortunately, I am already having problems remembering what I did earlier today, and I suspect that is because nothing interesting actually happened, making sure it will undoubidly be a very boring post. But hey, it is what it is. :-)

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger RL said...

Abulsme, I'm sure yours will be more thorough. I neglected to mention the times I went to the bathroom.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Abulsme said...

Oh man, I forgot to log those times today. Maybe I can do that for tomorrow.

Oh, and I'm dominant too acording to the little quiz thing.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Crucial Rooster" rocks. All the cool fiction people say so. You're a cross-over blog artist, with a growing fan base. We all think you rock. Wendi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home