Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Random Thoughts

There is no such thing as a bad foot fetish poem.

I'm kidding. I'm not sure if I ever read a foot fetish poem. If you have a series of good foot fetish poems, submit them to No Tell Motel.

This summer I wrote a poem with the lines:

My song is fool and flash and a mouthful of
crooked hairy toes (if only it ended there)


That's the closest thing I have to a foot fetish poem.

One of the more interesting ideas I've read on a blog recently:

5. This is actually a pre-avant moment, what will come after us will be much more exciting, much less owned or categorized. We will be freed of the influence of universities, presses, magazines. We will take back our art from you.

I'm post-mommy guard. Or is that the School of MILFitude?

Either way, we will crush you.

9 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Radish King said...

I only have one. It's titled Shoe Fucker and Woman Who Believes She's Becoming A Camera. Nobody seems to want to publish it. Yet.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger RL said...

Damn, I wish you would have sent for the Bedside Guide!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Radish King said...

I think it was being "held" by the New Yorker at the time.

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAaaaaaa

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness. Foot fetish poetry would almost certainly void your MILF status.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How did your panel go at Fall for the Book? I hope you showed everyone how it's done.

--deb

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger RL said...

It was OK, the turnout was a lot less than the blogging panel on Friday, which kind of surprised me. Only one guy asked questions -- I think everyone else was there for the free lunch.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

"I'm post-mommy guard. Or is that the School of MILFitude?

Either way, we will crush you."
~ Reb Livinston

Ha! Love it. Can I cop this for our Po' Po'Mo' Mommies Blog profile? Purdy pleeze?

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger RL said...

Lorna, knock yourself out. I think it's only fair we give these people warning of what's coming down the pike.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jim Behrle said...

I think poetry mommies are sexie.

luv
jimmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home