Wednesday, September 28, 2005

That Poem Changed My Life!

For my "Crucial Rooster" column next week I'm writing about contemporary poems that have the potential to change the way one looks at or considers something.

If there's a contemporary poem that has given you reason to question a past held belief or showed you a new way to regard something, please e-mail me at reb (at) rebaroni (dot) com with the poem and a brief paragraph explaining.

The only restriction is that the entire poem be available online (legally) to link within the column. Preference will be given to poems appearing in recent journals.

Thanks. I'll be taking nominations until Monday, October 3 at noon (ET).

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Poetry in general changed my life. Who would've thunk that I would end up here stuck to this computer producing publishing podcasting poetry to millions.....and in the meantime, it has taken over my life. I imagine if god had sent me lemons I'd be printing poem on them too.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger David Amulet said...

I know that this is not exactly what you are looking for ... but I figured you more than anyone would appreciate the Bad Terrorism Poetry project.

No, it's not my site, but it is good for a laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home