Monday, December 05, 2005

Lame Music Meme

This is a lame music meme, indeed -- mostly because the only music I've listened to this past week has been on the treadmill from my workout tracks. Not the same music I listen to when writing or driving or just chilling -- but since I'm a sucker for honesty:

Top Five Songs I'm Listening to this Week Obsessively:

1. "Hung Up" - Madonna
2. "Mr. Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) - The Killers
3. "Soul Meets Body" - Death Cab For Cutie
4. "Dream" - Forest for the Trees
5. "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz

Thanks for picking this week, T-Rob!

I don't want to publicly tag five others -- feels like a popularity contest and some people wait on the sidelines longing to be picked and others get annoyed because they were picked, so I subscribe to the C. Dale tag method. I'm using my psychic powers to tag five people. You know who you are -- go forth and post.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Charles said...

Verizon has this feature now where, when people call you, they can "enjoy" music of the phone owner's choice.

My phone now plays "Hung Up"—adorably, the part where she sings "Ring, ring, ring goes the telephone..."

Several of my callers comment on my voicemail that I am now (and forever?) the gayest person alive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home