Monday, December 05, 2005

Passing on the Word

Rain Taxi is having an eBay charity auction of signed books and broadsides.

-----------

From Allyssa Wolf:

Friends,

We've performed over 250,000 poetic treatments.

Come See Why!
Experience the difference!
Remove your head!
Ultra-Brilliance!

Ghost Play* Laser Clinics is America's #1 Source for Laser Poetry Removal and Skin Renewal for both men and women. Our free consultations, written service guarantees and highly skilled professionals are the talk of the industry.

Real results for real people.

http://ghostplay.blogspot.com/


In this installment:

Jon Leon


"I look around gay-eyed at the quartered ponies. Sheila is like an amethyst treat. I go and grab her by the ankles. Visit me. Before I can moan I've got a palm on my triangle. Hector spills about a gram of phencyclidine on the vanity. Sheila pops and it's too much for a paper, need a pipe. Ricky's back, my skin's burning. Four guys glued to my sofa. One two-knee'd, one go here one there. One with fingers in one ass while Rick penetrates "two-knees." I never saw so much. Laco$te place third on my ipod. Sheila's back we're like Malibu fucking. Her face is turned cheek to wall and her eyes are seven shades whiter with the real thing."

--from Saqqara


http://ghostplay.blogspot.com/


*

>From the vault:


*
Daniel Feinberg

"There are several things I could do with white sheets"



*
George Medford

"I made my computer say uncle fucker"



*
Brian Howe

"Your prom dress is ugly

maybe if it were like a baby doll dress"



*
Julian Semilian

Yes, impulse to freedom, free unencumbered action calls, and you think what if it's dog barf.



*
Alexandra K.


"I'm thinking a skull is ripping"







COMING SOON: "AUTHOR IMAGE" GALLERY & MORE WORK.


*Ghost Play is not compatible with microsoft internet explorer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home