Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lulu recently offered additional new book sizes -- which is cool because No Tell Books has two new books coming out this fall, Elapsing Speedway Organism by Bruce Covey and The Attention Lesson by PF Potvin as well as a couple chapbooks. And more books coming out in 2007 (woof woof), a new Bedside Guide, etc.

Look for submission guidelines for 2007's Bedside Guide in the coming week.

Gideon hasn't walked in my presence -- guess I have to go out of town and hope Chris catches it on video tape.

I had a really good time in NYC, the reading went well, had fun hanging out afterward with Shanna, Shafer and Maureen and philosophy guy whose name I'm blanking on because I'm still drunk. Also, my friend Randall from CMU showed up afterwards (he thought the reading was going to go on all day -- sweet Jesus) so much of the evening was spent trading gossip and laughing at the expense of friends.

For a better idea of Lauren Bender's cloak of poetic potential auction at Burlesque, David HG reprints part of her prospectus. While her cloak auction did not make more than Kim Addonizio's thong -- the total amount she garnered from additional smaller investors did make her overall earnings more.

Finishing up the first "presentable" draft of my new manuscript.

Back to catching up for me. Behind on galleys and subs -- it's as if I made having my head glued up my ass a 2006 resolution.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger shanna said...

mr. philosophy is jeff. :)

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger shanna said...

& i know i already said yay in person about the books you're gonna do, but dammit, yay again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home