Friday, September 29, 2006

All this micro-pressing has distracted me from my other duties



It's been like a year since I've google-stalked my 9th grade telephone boyfriend. He crossed my mind today -- surely a sign of my awesome psychic spidey powers -- according to his myspace page on September 30th his CD will be released. That's like -- Saturday.

Check out that photo -- what a bitchin' aura -- I can't believe I never even held his hand!

I totally dropped the ball on this one -- my people could have worked with his people and we could have synced up the No Tell Books release with bryan senatore -- the name of his CD. It could have been huge.

Why don't poets name their books after themselves?

It seems to work for the musicians.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Charles said...

I'm totally making my first book self-titled.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Steven D. Schroeder said...

I think the real question is why musicians don't name their greatest-hits albums "New and Selected Songs."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home