Tuesday, March 06, 2007

AWP Grubby Hand Report

Upon Arrival by Paula Cisewski (Black Ocean)
Directions to Minus World by John F. Kersey (Black Ocean)
The Man Suit by Zachary Schomburg (Black Ocean)
A Useless Window by Carrie Olivia Adams (Black Ocean)

The Knife-Grasses by Julie Doxsee (Octopus Books)
The Ohio System by Jen Tynes & Erika Howsare (Octopus Books)
Perfect Villagers by Sueyeun Juliette Lee (Octopus Books)
DJ Spinoza's Dozen by Eugene Ostashevsky (Octopus Books)
The Book of Truants and Projectorlight by Joshua Marie Wilkinson (Octopus Books)
The Tides by Genya Turovskaya (Octopus Books)
The Continuing Misadventures of Andrew, the Headless Talking Bear by Jonah Winter (Octopus Books)
Goodnight Lung by Samuel Amadon (Octopus Books)

PP/FF: An Anthology edited by by Peter Connors (Starcherone Books)

Thanks for Sending the Engine by Elisa Gabbert (Kitchen Press)

See Also Electric Light by Jen Tynes (Dancing Girl Press)
Two Kind of Arson by Brandi Homan (Dancing Girl Press)
the animal husband by Christine Hamm (Dancing Girl Press)
Bestigial Portions of the Dead Sea Scrolls by Robyn Art (Dancing Girl Press)

Stigmata Errata Etcetera by Bill Knott (Saturnalia Books)
The Babies by Sabrina Orah Mark (Saturnalia Books)

mortal by Ivy Alvarez (Red Morning Press)

The Logal Topographies by Alena Hairston (Persea)

CDs
The Book of Ocean by Maryrose Larkin (i.e. Press)
Six Electronic Review Copies: DaDaDA, Locket, Secret Kitty, To Delite and Instruct, Paper Craft, Chanteuse/Cantatrice by Catherine Daly
Reassembling A Machinegun in the Dark (An Against Fidelity Production)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

Reb! I can't believe you were at the dancing girl table and I missed you.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

Ok, I'm apparently half-asleep right now... What I meant to say was that we were at your reading Sat (which I enjoyed very much, btw!), but after four days of shaking hands and meeting new people I was a little shell-shocked and couldn't bring myself to come say hi.

Really I just wanted to tell you how mortified I was to have Switchback listed after you guys in P&W... I immediately phoned our other editors to have them reassure me that yes, we were still cool, even if we weren't as cool as you. And they may have been lying. ;)

Keep up the good work, and more soon,
b

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger RL said...

Oh, I used my exceeding wealth to get top billing in that P&W article -- it means nothing, really.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet -- but I'll be in Chicago reading with Carly Sachs on May 22.

http://www.moriapoetry.com/seriesa.html

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

Great! Til then :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home