Friday, August 24, 2007

Sometimes I have dreams where I find/remember a room or series of rooms in my home that I haven't been using. In last night's instance I found a guest room with a spare bath, walk-in-closet and a great loft office above it. TB was all "You have this and haven't been using it?" and I was like "I hadn't considered it before."

I consider these signs from my subconscious that I'm reconnecting with something I lost, but was around me all along.

But geez, I wish I could reconnect with my e-mail right about now. Is that within me? No! It's on a freakin mail server being hammered with hundreds of thousands of pieces of spam. Nameste, mother fucker, argh e-mail rage.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Abulsme said...

I feel your rage, but I think your dream actually just says you want a bigger house.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Actually Reb - each room represents a book. It is just a dream about all the books you are working on. That is all.

Thanks for sharing.

Didi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home