Who's the first poet I bump into in NYC? Charlie Jensen as he walked out of Prada. For real. Omigod.
2004 - 2009
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- On the train to NYC, working on the No Tell slush ...
- Best of the Micropresses at AWP
- I'll be Reading a Poem by Betsy Wheeler
- Mini-Rant (probably AWP stress induced, probably b...
- New Stuff
- This Week at No Tell
- Poetry MicroPresses Spotlighted in the Washington ...
- One MicroPress Woe
- The Mix
- Drexel University's College of Arts and Sciences a...