So Chris came back from Dublin with Guinness "Luxury" Fudge. Clearly I am not accustomed to such finery since after eating a few pieces one of my low-rent fillings fell out. On Friday at 5 p.m. Right before I leave town for 2 weeks. Super.
2004 - 2009
Friday, August 01, 2008
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- Hence I come off (or maybe I mean expose myself) a...
- Dropped Gideon off at his last day of speech camp....
- (S)linky Love
- George Michael gave a really good concert. Charli...
- Oh yeah, TONIGHT!
- Things have been skimpy here, sorry. Using all th...
- This Week at No Tell
- Reb on Joe Milford Poetry Show
- My Turn!
- I thought I was going to get to tag along with Chr...