Wednesday, October 01, 2008

And it's October . . .

which means the No Tell Motel reading period is open for the month.

Follow the guidelines. Simultaneous submissions are OK, but if your work is accepted elsewhere tell me immediately (via proper e-mail channels) else I will forever hate you and add your name to the blacklist shared by 100,000 poetry editors around the world (yes, the list really does exist).

If we don't take your work, and statistically we won't (we take around 3-5%), do not, under any circumstance, freak on my ass or try to make me feel bad about it. If you cannot handle rejection, don't send.

With that all said, I look forward to reading your submissions.

7 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger C. Dale said...

I am sending you about 56 poems. Hope you don't mind.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger RL said...

Not at all. I very much look forward to reading your 56 poems and I promise to respond with a 10 page critique of each poem because I am that nice.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger ryan said...

are units moving

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Glenn Ingersoll said...

That blacklist -- it wouldn't be this list, would it?

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger RL said...

Yes, I personally hate every single poet on that list which is why I'm publishing their work without their permission in a 40000000000 page PDF. Sometimes we just have to make the time to do the important work.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I confirm the list does exist however I call it the Banana Head list.

Didi

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger DUSIE said...

hehehe...how do you get the statistics Reb? Is this a rebolution?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home