Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Final Reading of 2008

I'll be reading with Jennifer L. Knox on Sunday, December 21 at 3 p.m. at the DC Arts Center (2438 18th Street NW, just south of Columbia Road in the heart of the Adams Morgan neighborhood).

It promises to be a very festive reading. So holidayiffic, I'm bringing Gideon. He's excited to hear Mommy's work -- his first poetry reading. Don't you want to be there to share in that? Be seen with the cool kids?

Speaking of cool kids, I must go. Today is the Family Christmas Sing-Along at the preschool. The only Christmas song Gideon recalls learning is "Jingle Bells" -- it's a two hour event, so this ought to be awesome.

When I get back I'll package books and heads to the post office -- thank you to everyone who purchased No Tell titles during the Holiday Book Sale! It's good to get a few dollars in the coffers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home