Sunday, June 06, 2004

Dinner with Mr. & Mrs. Phatback

. . . or the grisley groan of Mr. T's mum.

Chris, Tender Buttons and I had the pleasure of dinner at casa de Phatback Saturday evening.

As soon as we arrived Kim showed us the latest gift given to her by Al. They've been married less than a year and give each other gifts for no reason at all. Isn't that adorable? I called it it a "pin," TB corrected me and called it a "brooch" then Kim corrected both of us and called it something French. I have no idea what she said.


Me being very happy for Kim.


Spinster TB getting a taste of what she'll never have. But she has her career!


Al, pimp chef


Al & Kim demonstrating the origin of their moniker.


Waiting for Al to serve us


Hey now!


Dinner was some kind of tied meat logs and pasta (no vegetables!). Al had a fancy name for the meat logs, but it was difficult to pronounce and I forget. I'm also supposed to bitch because there was some ham in it and I don't eat ham.


But I'm not going to bitch, because Al & Kim gave a us a gift, Mr. T's Be Somebody . . . Or Be Somebody's Fool, an inspirational video for children.


It was truly inspiring

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Sweet pix! More food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home