Monday, January 31, 2005

Thieving Blog Poem 2

My next sitting duck is Rebecca Loudon. Now I don’t really know her, but I do have something against her. She’s a “Rebecca” (a “Rebecca L.” no less) and anyone who knows me knows my take on that. There can be only one.

--------------

Rare Rebecca Evident

Hawk yes, freeway lifted flock
thick in soup, all apology
following white wiseacres.
Hawk maybe not.
Don’t faint on air.
Don’t die on beige.
Cougars run the turnip fields,
eating seed catalogues
banking in pants,
barking barnstormers,
what we call authorized curiosities.
She keeps a journal of Hawaiians,
there were notable leis.
Wet rub, dry rub,
the last of the yellow cake
happy blondness
breathless beige.
Hawk not so notch.
She found her pygmy gabba aphrodisiac
because she is alone.

7 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Radish King said...

Hot damn goddamn diggety dog delighted.
Rebecca L.

p.s. There only be one Highlander!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Careful, Rebecca:
Rebecca's L's one of my homies. And I'm watching her back . . . hehehe . . . hehehe . . .
Peter

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger RL said...

Watch your back, er . . . blog, buddy! Nobody knows where the poetry blog thief might strike next.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Radish King said...

*
*
*
snaps fingers*
*
*
starts humming
when you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Peter said...

PS:
I loved your thieving blogpoem. Thievery is the new flattery.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Viks said...

I thought stealing was not good :S

Rebecca did a great job though ;)

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger sushilsingh said...

Dear,Friend

you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,..............

Please Visit for More.......
Here is alot of Poems
http://desidirectory.com/desi-indian-Poems/Default.asp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home