Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Don't Even Think About it

A Not To Do List

Who out there can cast the first stone?

I'm not fantasizing about sex, I swear!

Somebody should invite Jeffrey Yamaguchi to speak on a panel about creative project blogging. As somebody who's working on several creative projects, I find both 52 Projects and Bookmouth enlightening and helpful.

A couple of friends have said they want to write a book about X -- I always recommend starting a note-keeping blog, post their ideas and research on a daily basis, see how other people react, receive comments and suggestions. I think a blog is an excellent way to flesh out concepts and organization. If they did that for a year, they'd probably have enough material to convert into a book and already found interested readers.

Jeffrey did it -- his book will be coming out soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're saying I should write a book about sex?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home