Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'd do one of the list of all the people I've met -- but there's so many, well, I would surely slight more than a few.

I'll do a little name dropping: Thanks to Eduardo, Carly, Jill Alexander Essbaum and P.F. Potvin for working the No Tell table. Because of them I haven't peed my pants once since I've been here -- and I'm sure The Canary folks who share the table appreciate it too.

Overheard at last night's LIT/Redivider/Kitchen Press Reading: "Best AWP EVER -- thanks to ________!"

DIY panel this morning (10:30) with Shanna, Jordan, Gary Norris and Felicia Sullivan.

There's going to be a super sexy sale at the No Tell table today. Fierce sales tactics to be used. I do not want to drag these books on a plane. Remember folks, it's the perfect Easter/Passover gift!

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger shanna said...

thanks again for doing the panel. i think it went well.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger RL said...

I think it went really well too. Thanks for inviting me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home