Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lying and typing in bed at the Austin Hilton (wireless!). Wow, the city is smaller than I imagined. Well, the little I've seen of it so far.

Checked out my friends (and pajama party co-hosts) new house -- should be a nice place to paint each other's toe nails and braid hair.

The 72 Bedside Guides haven't arrived yet (yikes!) but are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Talk about cutting it close. Getting packages shipped to DC is considerably faster. I packed 8 in my suitcase.

Got some last-minute funding from Lulu for the conference. Considerably more than I expected. So come by the table and ASK ME ABOUT LULU.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent! Good for Lulu- I'm thinking of getting my chapbook done there (I have my little ones, but I'm talking a nice job something to get out there)

Eat at Magnolia's if you can- oh so good!

Check out the piano bar at the Driskoll Hotel- and there's an Indian resturant nearby that is kickass-

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger jwg said...

could you talk a bit about the funding? What did they give?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home