Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If it was just one or the occasional article -- it wouldn't be a particularly big deal. But it's over and over and over again -- and part of me feels a little bad for singling out Craig (whom I don't know much about and have no doubt he's a wonderful and thoughtful person) -- and this isn't about one person or one article or one anything . . .

but we're not talking about old crusty guys who grew up in another time . . .

we're talking about our male peers -- guys who supposedly grew up in more conscious times

Is that how your mamas raised you? (How's that for turning the tables! Let's blame their mothers!)

Seriously, I always wanted a son because I thought they'd be easier to raise, give them a hug when they're good and spankings the rest of the time. Obviously I didn't have a clue what I was in for -- so what do I need to do to raise a strong and thoughtful and conscious little man? For real, men I adore and respect are starting to really freak me out.

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Dee Paolina said...

Link? Or maybe a little more backstory?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger RL said...

Read my post on Monday -- that's what I'm referring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home