I changed my mind, I am suing. In this economy, I could really use my cut of the $150,000. Preschool ain't cheap.
2004 - 2009
Monday, October 06, 2008
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- This Week at No Tell
- I am a very powerful poet. I know people. I am c...
- Bruce Covey presents Jill Alexander Essbaum
- I don't really know anything about NetGalley, but ...
- Jill Alexander Essbaum on the Joe Milford Show
- Update: On the way to school this morning Gideon ...
- Today is the preschool family picnic. We're going...
- And it's October . . .