Thursday, January 01, 2009

More Out with the Old

Unbeknownst to Chris and me, either last night or early this morning Gideon TURNED OFF the refrigerator. Apparently he's not taking his New Year's resolution too seriously. He drew on the kitchen counter too. We were out most of the day, didn't notice until this evening when Chris went to make himself a snack. Nothing like tossing out 6 garbage bags of stinking food. I had no idea we had so much stuff in there. It always felt so empty -- but condiments, frozen foods, cheeses, juice, it all adds up. We kept the champagne, soda, wine, mustard, maple syrup, butter and vodka (Chris likes to keep it in the freezer). Do you think any of that will give us food poisoning?

I'm not too upset actually, I feel lighter, less crap to weigh us down. We weren't using half that stuff anyway. Well, the eggs were new, I'll miss those.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Wow, I don't even know how to turn off my fridge...I thought you just pulled the plug on it. You learn something new everyday.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger DUSIE said...

lithe changeling! i suspect he and Stella are in parallel kinder universes!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home