Sunday, February 06, 2005

All Quiet on the Eastern Front

There were a few hours last night where I thought I might be having some early stage contractions, but they stopped around 4 a.m. and haven't come back. Maybe it was just the turkey chili Chris made for dinner. Tender Buttons reminded me that I definitely don't want to go into labor on Superbowl Sunday else my doctor will be drunk. Good point.

I finished programming No Tell up until March 25, just waiting for the last poet to approve the galleys. Molly and I are still going through many of the December and January submissions.

Chris is reading the instructions on how to install the baby car seats. He suggested I walk on treadmill for an hour today to speed things along. I made a few suggestions to him.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think this whole pregnancy thing is an elaborate ruse!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger RL said...

Yep, this belly has been cultivated from a steady liquid diet of delicious Iron City. It would also explain my bizarre behavior and excessive napping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home