Friday, February 11, 2005

Progress?

Sure, if you measure progress as extreme bitchiness.

For those of you in the D.C. area, be sure to attend Friday night's (Feb. 11) reading by The Lucifer Poetics Group at The Flea in Friendship Heights at 7:30 p.m. Readers include: Marcus Slease, Todd Sandvik, Chris Vitiello, Tony Tost, Brian Howe, Ken Rumble, Tessa Joseph, Randall Williams and E. V. Noechel.

As much as I want to attend this reading, I don't think I have a potato sack big enough for me to crawl into.

Another cool reading I'm sure to be missing:

Monday, Feb. 14, 9 PM at the Black Cat. Poetry and Music for the Verse Press anthology Isn't It Romantic: 100 Love Poems by Younger American Poets. Readers include: Cathy Eisenhower, Lorraine Graham, Mark McMorris, Carly Sachs, & Rod Smith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home