Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Project Get the Hell Out of Mommy's Body

I am visualizing labor. Mind over body.

There's my astrologer's prediction that the birth will be connected to the number 9.

And then there's my numerology report:

February 9: Exercise leadership today, and don't hesitate to push your ideas and agenda forward. Others will look to you for direction. You're also likely to meet someone new. Today is a day of progress if you don't let fear get in the way.

------------------
I will not hesitate to push. I will not be afraid. I'd love to meet you.

GET OUT!

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Charles said...

Oh my god, you are so hilarious!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All my numbers in numerology are 9's

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger early hours of sky said...

My daughter turned 7 today. She came out in an hour and a half, you want this day. You don't think he meant the 19th do you????(evil laugh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home