Sunday, November 06, 2005

Grocery Lists

Unpleasant Event Schedule Special Feature: Grocery Lists

The grocery list I gave to Chris the other day:

Bebe food (fruits, vegetables, chicken and other healthy stuff, not that pureed macaroni and cheese shit!)
Formula
Bananas
Vanilla Yogurt
Milk
Cereal (Frosted Shredded Wheat & Smart Start)


p.s. I will not link to the Washington Post article in Sunday's edition alerting parents to the latest shocking teen trend: group sex in high school auditoriums.

"Maybe I'm a naive parent," said Ted Hauffe, whose son, Daniel, is on the football team, "but I will say my kid would never participate" in group sex.

. . .

Asked whether the incident related to any cultural trend or had any deeper meaning, a group of boys watching the T.C. Williams field hockey game scoffed. "It means there's eight weirdos around," said Alex Haitsuka,17, a junior.

"I'd become very unaroused" at the sight, he added. "Nine hundred out of 901 people would not want to be involved."

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Charles said...

What's he talking about? Group sex is the new fondue!

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fondue? I'd say it's the new red, which is the new black which is just so very right... Who's with me?

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home