Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blog Confession

Making and posting the list below makes me uncomfortable -- and I'm someone who enjoys making lists. I'll probably take it down in a few hours. I don't take posts down that often.

11:47 a.m.-- list deleted. Scott's comment in the post below is right and I'm not interested in making my own version of a "cool" list. I read lots of magazines (and there are plenty I don't read). Posting the list kind of goes against what I was originally trying to say. Apologies.

4 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Damn. I missed the list.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Michelle M. Buchanan said...

I missed it too, I'm late for everything.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger RL said...

You didn't miss much.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love lists...damn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home