Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Readings This Week

Thursday, November 15, 2007, 6 p.m. - Emergency Reading Series at Kelly Writers House - Philadelphia, PA
Readers: erica kaufman and Reb Livingston *

Friday, November 16, 2008, 8 p.m. - Earshot at The Lucky Cat - Williamsburg/Brooklyn, NY
Readers: Reb Livingston, Jessica Reed, Wythe Marshall, Peter Moore, Amanda McCormick

* There will be a discussion at the Phili reading regarding "the poetic community, aesthetic influence, and the experience of a poet in today's culture."

Will I again stick my foot in my mouth and outrage/annoy the audience?

My Vedic Horoscope says YES!

Your Zodiac prediction for November 15, 2007
There may be a few squabbles with your enemies and people who are not your greatest fans when you introduce new revolutionary measures in your workplace. Try and work things out without your ego getting in the way. Take one step at a time and diplomatically as well.


Hey, a room full of enemies and anti-fans is better than an empty one. Come on out and give my assholey ego a swift kick.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

I love the Kelly Writer's House. I used to go to the poetry group there when I lived near Philly.

Have you been there before?

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger RL said...

Valerie, it was my first time there -- and it was wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home