Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's Practically Official

Hey -- for those of you Amazon holdouts -- The Bedside Guide to No Tell Motel is available on Amazon. I think it just came up a couple hours ago -- I was able to find it with the ISBN, but not by searching on the title or my name. Anyhow, it's there. Now I have to get the cover photo up.

And it's available on Powells for $19.95 -- almost three dollars more than the suggested retail -- and almost seven dollars more than Lulu.

No sign of it on B&N yet, but I imagine it will be there soon.

I'm still putting together contributor copy packages -- please bear with me -- Gideon has a nasty cold and is getting his THIRD tooth. He's hasn't been the most agreeable sort. In fact, he's up and crying right now -- the fourth time this evening. I'm starting to understand why parents used to give their babies whiskey.

5 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger David HG said...

we use red wine...you know, for the antioxidant benefits.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Michelle M. Buchanan said...

My third is two years old, so I'm past that stage. The only thing that worked with all three of my children was an old-fashioned remedy my mother taught me. Cold, wet washcloths. You can put a few in baggies in the fridge. Not only does it soothe them, it keeps them busy - at least for a few minutes. A few minutes of sanity is a good thing.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Eduardo C. Corral said...

My grandmother used to swab tequila around her nipple before letting a fussy child feed.

Just a thought.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Eduardo C. Corral said...

Err. I might be drunk on tequila. Does that sentence make sense? Geez.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger RL said...

He just got back from the doctor's -- ear infection -- from all the malt liquor, no doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home